STUDENT CENTER, THURSDAY OCTOBER 3, 201310:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
What to bring to the event:
1. Complete a passport application at event or on-line at: travel.state.gov/passport
2. Proof of U.S. citizenship (previous U.S. passport, certified copy of birth certificate, naturalization papers)
3. Proof of Identity
• Born in U.S.A.: valid driver’s license, military ID, State issued ID card with a number (no student IDs)
• Born outside U.S.A.: previous US passport, report of birth abroad, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship
4. Two identical passport photos (photos can be taken at the event for a $15.00 fee).
5. Review the passport fee information at travel.state.gov/passport before coming to the event
Processing fees paid to the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) are $25.00, plus $15.00 if passport pictures are needed. The USPS will accept debit/credit cards, personal checks or money orders (made out to Postmaster).Passport fees paid to the US Department of State vary as detailed below. The US Department of State will accept only personal checks or money orders (made out to the US Department of State).
GSU Post Office will be selling Money Orders at the event.
For more information, please contact Tony Douglas at 404-413-9656 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org