Get your passport at the upcoming Mail Services Passport Fair.
Atlanta Campus: September 21st
Clarkston Campus: October 5th
Dunwoody Campus: October 26th
What you need:
- Certified Birth Certificate, previous U.S. Passport, or original Naturalization Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Submit one recent Passport photo
- Present Valid Photo ID – Drivers license, State Identification Card or Military I.D., (Non- Citizen Parents: Valid foreign Passport, Permanent Resident Card, or Consular I.D. Parents must be present with minors
- Bring money for your application
- Passport fees are paid to the U.S. Department of State via Personal Check (made out to the U.S. Department of State) or money order
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) will accept debit/credit cards, personal checks, or money orders for processing fees and passport pictures.
- The GSU Post Office will be selling money orders in Kell Hall (cash only).
Contact Martin Ross for more information at 404-413-9650
This event is sponsored by the GSU Post Office. Passport services at events are provided by USPS and are available to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors.