Passport Fair 2018
What You Need the Day of the Fair
- Bring money for your application.
U.S. Passport Book: Valid for international travel by air, sea or land.
Validity: 10 years for adults (age 16 & older) 5 years for minors (under age 16)
Cost for First Time Applicants: $135 total for adults (age 16 & older). $110 to the Department of State & $25 to USPS
Cost for Minor Applicants: $105 total for minors (under age 16). Must be accompanied by both parents. $80 to the Department of State & $25 to USPS
- Cost for Adult Renewals: $110
Expedite Fee: $60
- Submit your certified Birth Certificate, previous U.S. Passport, or original Naturalization Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Submit one recent Passport Photo.
Present Valid Photo ID: Drivers license, State Identification Card or Military ID.
Non-citizen Parents: Valid Foreign Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Consular ID. Minors must be present with parents.
- Passport fees are paid to the U.S. Department of State via Personal Check (made out to the U.S. Department of State) or money order.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS) will accept debit/credit cards, personal checks, or money orders for processing fees and passport pictures.
**Photos will be taken on-site if needed for $15**
Contact Martin Ross for more information at 404.413.9650 • Email: [email protected]